TCI Hospital to hold Medical Conference to combat Non-Communicable Diseases NCDsJanuary 16, 2023
Family Medicine PhysicianJuly 14, 2023
Position: Emergency Medicine Physician
Location: Both Medical Centers
Salary: US $85,000.00 (Additional Allowances Provided)
- Provide ethical, competent, empathetic, evidence-based patient care within acceptable regional and evidenced-based standards.
- Provide evidenced based care to patients presenting to the Emergency Department.
- Manage as required, including resuscitation and stabilization of all patients presenting to the Emergency Department.
- Refer patients as required to specialist services.
- Perform any other duties within the scope of the speciality as directed by the supervising physician.
- Hold an appropriate Emergency Medicine degree and, where necessary, Royal College / Boards / other certification in a speciality field of medicine.
- Current ACLS /PALS/ATLS certification
- At least five years as a medical practitioner at an independent level within the field of Emergency Medicine
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Familiarity with Microsoft/Windows operating system
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records Systems
- Must have proven strong interpersonal skills Professional manner
- Proven ability to work as part of a team.
JOB DESCRIPTION PROVIDED UPON REQUEST.
Deadline for Applications: Monday, July 31st, 2023.